坦白
安德鲁欺骗父亲说,他开了一个书店而且有女朋友了,然后爸爸妈妈特地赶来看他, 结果谎言要被揭穿了,到底发生了什么一起看看这则少儿英语口语对话吧:
Andrew: Dad, I need to confess something to you, oh no, two.
安德鲁:爸爸,我需要和你坦白一件事,哦不,两件。
Dad: come on, have you got a bastard yet?
爸爸:说吧,你是不是已经有私生子了?
Andrew: No, not really.
安德鲁:不,不是这样的。
Dad: what's the matter?
爸爸:那是怎么回事?
Andrew: I don't have a business. I don't have a girlfriend either. I'm just a bachelor working in a bookstore and spending the evening eating potato chips.
安德鲁:我没有创业,我也没有女朋友。我只是在书店打工,晚上靠吃薯片打发时间的光棍。
Dad: Oh.
爸爸:哦。
Andrew: do I know you? You're angry now. You don't want to stay here anymore.
安德鲁:我知道你么你现在很生气,不想再待在这里了。
Mother: Andrew, you don't have to make up stories to deceive us.
妈妈:安德鲁,你不必编故事骗我们。
Dad: we love you anyway.
爸爸:无论如何我们都爱你。
Andrew: Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Can you go now? We are busy.
安德鲁:谢谢,我会记住的。你们能走了吗?我们很忙的。
Dad: then we'd better go.
爸爸:那我们最好还是走吧。
Mom: Yes, we can't be a burden to others.
妈妈:是啊,我们不能成为别人的累赘。
Dad: your mother quit the job to support you. So she can't go back to work.
爸爸:你妈妈为了抚养你,把工作都辞了。这样她都没法回去工作了。
Andrew: I can go back and see you. Is that right? Mr. Booker, may I ask for a leave?
安德鲁:我可以回去看你们。是吧?布克先生,我可以请个假吗?
Booker: sure. Give you a week's holiday.
布克:当然,给你一周的假期。
Dad: OK, bye, Andrew.
爸爸:好啊,再见,安德鲁。
Andrew: bye bye.
安德鲁:拜拜。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】糊涂的爸爸