【少儿英语口语】当书店被改造之后
Andrew: Hello, sir. This is the information desk. What can I do for you?
安德鲁:您好,先生,这里是咨询处,有什么可以为您效劳的?
Booker: I hope so. I'm looking for a pair of nail boots. And then to the man who tried to ruin my life.
布克:但愿如此,我在寻找一双钉靴。然后扑向那个试图毁掉我人生的人。
Andrew: Well, I stopped by the big bookstore when I bought the paint. They serve coffee and seats. I think we have to learn from them.
安德鲁:那个,我买油漆的时候顺道去了那家大书店。那儿提供咖啡,还有座位。我想,我们得向他们学习。
Booker: No.
布克:不。
Andrew: I went into that bookstore and bought 300 pounds worth of books, for no reason, just the book was there.
安德鲁:我走进那个书店,就买了价值300英镑的书籍,没有原因,仅仅是书放在那儿很有感觉。
Booker: What's this book?
布克:这是什么书?
Andrew: A novel written by a 12 year old Spanish kid.
安德鲁:一名12岁西班牙小孩写的小说。
Booker: These are useless.
布克:这些没有用。
Andrew: Count the Nazis in space development projects.
安德鲁:细数纳粹在太空开发的项目。
Booker: No one needs a couch that can eat people.
布克:没人需要能吃人的沙发。
Andrew: Rui Rui needs.
安德鲁:睿睿就在需要。
Booker: What's he looking at?
布克:他在看什么?
Andrew: Genealogy.
安德鲁:族谱。
Rui Rui: According to this family tree, it may be a little deviation, traced back to my ancestors, I seem to be the king's grandmother.
睿睿:根据这个族谱,可能有点偏差,追溯我的祖先,我好像是国王的,奶奶。
Booker: You'd better check it again.
布克:你还是重新查看一下吧。
更多新鲜有趣的对话:【少儿英语口语】周四的报告
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】空虚的格林
下一篇:【少儿英语口语】书店里的人太多
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。