【少儿英语口语】睿睿做手术
睿睿误吞了一个小东西,这个东西进入了睿睿的肚子里,它会去哪里呢?睿睿到底该怎么办?恶搞的意思告诉了睿睿“最坏”的消息,下面的英语口语里面,我们一起看看睿睿和恶搞医生的对话:
Rui Rui: Ah, there you are.time for my results?
睿睿:医生,你能告诉我诊断结果吗?
Doctor: It's bad news, i'm afraid.
医生:恐怕得告诉你个坏消息。
Rui Rui: What's the bad news?
睿睿:什么坏消息?
Doctor: The thing is lodged the small intestine and the pancreas.
医生:那个东西卡在了你小肠和胰腺之间。
Rui Rui: what meaning?
睿睿:什么意思?
Doctor: If it rotates a centimetre left, you'll be dead in seconds.
医生:如果它向左移动一厘米你就死定了。
Rui Rui: Oh, God.
睿睿:哦,上帝。
Doctor: No, hold on a moment, there's just the worse place. the other possibility, and this is more likely, is that the thing will move right into the renal canal. if this happens, you could live for anything up to ten years, one year, who knows.
医生:等等,这不过是最坏的情况。还有一种可能,它出现的几率更大。这个东西会直接进入肾管。如果发生这种情况,你可以活十年,一年,谁知道。
Rui Rui: When do I have the operation?
睿睿:那我什么时候做手术呢?
Doctor: We'll operate tomorrow. see id there are anything we can do.
医生:我们明天给你做手术,看看我们能做什么。
Rui Rui: Will I die?
睿睿:我会死掉吗?
Doctor: There's a good chance you'll survive. so try not to worry.
医生:生存几率还是很大的,不要太担心。
更多新鲜有趣的文章:【少儿英语口语】关于上帝,你最喜欢哪个故事
上一篇:【少儿英语口语】学校的账本弄丢了
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。