【趣味双语】刷脸的世界、有钱任性、拉仇恨怎么说?

【看脸的世界】
看脸的世界:a world obsessed with appearance and vanity
颜控:face obsessed
外貌党:face-judgers
外貌协会:appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)
颜饭:a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)

I can't see any hope in such a face-judging world!
2.我是个外貌党,找男友的唯一标准就是长得帅。
Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look.
3.只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。
Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school.

有钱就是任性:Rich people can always follow their own way.
1.我喝酸奶只舔盖儿,别问我为什么,有钱就是任性!
I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt. Don't ask me why, I am rich and willful.
2.长得好看就是任性!
Good-looking people are self-willed.
3.只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。
Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school.
4.大家都很任性(by全国政协发言人吕新华)。
We are all very willful.
5.有权不可任性(by 李克强总理)。
Power should not lead to capriciousness.

拉仇恨:attracting hatred/courting envy
晒美食:food posts
秀恩爱:public displays of affection
报复社会:taking revenge on society
1.深夜报社,晒烤羊肉串儿了!
Showing delicious lamb barbecue late at night to take revenge on society!
2.你拉得一手好仇恨。
You are so good at attracting hatred.
3.你这是赤裸裸地拉仇恨!
You are plainly and simply attracting hatred!
上一篇:从今天起,我是一个坏妈妈
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。