这首被人们格外喜爱的《面朝大海,春暖花开》,写于1989年1月13日。这个用心灵歌唱着的诗人,一直都在渴望倾听远离尘嚣的美丽回音,他与世俗的生活相隔遥远,甚而一生都在企图摆脱尘世的羁绊与牵累。今天就让睿丁英语的小编带你走进那片美丽的海洋~
Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms—HaiZi
面朝大海,春暖花开—海子
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man.
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Grooming, chopping and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones.
从明天起,和每一个人通信
Telling them of my happiness.
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightening of happiness has told me.
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers, I will also wish you happy.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿有情人终成眷属
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你们在尘世获得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
声明
睿丁英语官网(www.reading-china.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括文字、图片、视频、版面设计等)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护,未经授权禁止任何商业用途。